- Central Baptist Church employees must first and foremost profess Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.
- To be considered for employment, an applicant must be a faithful member of a local church.
- A degree in an Early Childhood Development related field or Early Childhood Credentials is preferred for all positions.
- All staff members working in the classrooms must be willing and able to teach Biblical concepts to the children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Applicants must also have the ability to communicate with all other staff in a professional, Christian manner.
- All applicants must pass a standard physical evaluation, drug test and a TB test in order to be hired.
- According to the State of North Carolina, a qualifying letter from the Division of Child Development (secured through a criminal background check and finger-printing) are required before the employee’s first day of employment.
- Applicants for any position at CBC Preschool must have a personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and a strong desire to teach God’s Word.