Covid-19 Policies and Procedures:
As COVID is still a concern in our world, Central Preschool will do everything it can to help protect our students and staff from it.
- If your child is showing any symptoms (fever, loss of sense of smell or taste, severe sore throat, etc.), please DO NOT bring them to the preschool. They should not return until the times stated above or an alternative diagnosis has been given. They must be fever free without medicine for 24 hours to return.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before entering the Preschool suite.
- The staff is being extra diligent to clean and sanitize the preschool throughout the day.
Central's response to positive cases of COVID:
- Central Preschool follows state-mandated health procedures in regards to COVID-19.
- Currently, masks are not required for students or teachers.
- If student or staff member tests positive for COVID, please notify the center with the date of the test and the last time they were in attendance at the preschool.
- If a member of the household has tested positive, the child or staff member must quarantine for 5 days. If there are no symptoms, they may return to school but must wear a mask for 5 more days. If they are unable to wear a mask, they cannot return to the preschool until the 10th day after exposure.
- If the student or staff is completely vaccinated, they do not need to quarantine unless they begin to show symptoms.
- If there is a positive diagnosis of COVID and the child or staff member has exposed others, parents will be notified of the possible exposure so they can be watching for symptoms. The class does not have to quarantine.
For more information on COVID-19 procedures, please contact us at email@example.com or (919) 365-7714.