interested in becoming part of the central team?
The faculty and staff of Central Baptist Preschool are committed Christians called by God to teach, train, and minister to the whole child: spirit, soul, and body. We believe our teachers are important role models and have a tremendous impact on the lives of our children. They will teach and evaluate, plan and prepare, relate and counsel, pray and care. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please see the employment details below.
- Central Baptist Church employees must first and foremost profess Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior and have a strong desire to teach God’s Word.
- To be considered for employment, an applicant must be a faithful member of a local Christian church.
- A degree in an Early Childhood Development related field or Early Childhood Credentials is preferred for all positions.
- All staff members working in the classrooms must be willing and able to teach Biblical concepts to the children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Applicants must also be able to communicate with all other staff in a professional, Christian manner.
- All applicants must pass a standard physical evaluation, drug test, and TB test in order to be hired.
- According to the State of North Carolina, a qualifying letter from the Division of Child Development (secured through a criminal background check and fingerprinting) is required before the employee’s first day of employment.
- If you meet the above expectations, please email your resume and/or Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org; Attention: Emily Jones or Mail/In Person: Central Weekday Preschool, 11109 Poole Road, Wendell, NC 27591.